WHAT IS VINYL FENCING?
Vinyl fence is a type of plastic fence made with PVC (polyvinyl chloride). The PVC resin is combined with special ingredients that give vinyl fence exceptional impact strength, durability and weather-ability.
- High Durability
- No Staining or Painting Required — saves time and money!
- No risk of rotting, twisting, splintering, cracking, or warping
- Available in White, Tan, Adobe and Stone
- 4 Woodgrain colors available
- Low maintenance: Easy to clean
- Mold, rot and fungal decay resistant
- Weather resistant
- Long life
- Adjustable in future!
- Accu-Sheild color protection
VINYL GUYS IS YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR VINYL FENCING IN SASKATOON!
- Saskatoon’s only VMA member
- 15 years of Fence building experience
- Use of top quality VMA CERTIFIED Homeland Vinyl Products
- Lifetime Warranty on Profiles
- 5 Year Workmanship warranty (includes guarantee against frost heaving)
- Free removal with any fence renovation
- Custom built gates for every project
- Installation techniques that mitigate frost heave
- 5-6 feet spacing with Route & Lock Technology ensuring top quality installations
If you’re considering a vinyl fence please contact us today!
CLEAN INSTALLATION OF VINYL FENCE.
No holes to drill or dirt to backfill because the galvanized steel pipe is pounded into the ground. Your fence line is always straight by simply adjusting a single lag bolt. Gates are custom made to match each fence style and come with adjustable and locking gate hardware. PVC gates are mechanically fastened and do not sag.